Betty's Novel Ninjas
Join my street team
• April 24-25, 2015, A Day with the Authors Luncheon, Nashville, TN
• NEW! May 2, 2015, 2:00 pm Fiction Panel, part of the 10-3:30 Local Author Fair, Athens-Limestone Public Library, Athens, AL
• June 13, 2015, Heart of Dixie Romance Readers Luncheon, Huntsville, AL
• July 22-25, 2015, RWA National Conference, New York, NY
• October 10-11, 2015, Rocket City Lit Fest, Huntsville, AL
• November 7, 2015, Southern Magic Romance Readers Luncheon, Birmingham, AL
Site last updated on April 21, 2015
Howdy! I'm glad you're here!
I'm a romantic at heart. Pure and simple. I see the romance or love story in just about everything. I also love to delve into the mysterious, the inexplicable nuances of living in this world of ours. Add to that my love of history, as I've grown older I've noticed the interconnectedness of the present with the past and how that informs the future. Thus my interest in romantic historical and/or supernatural stories!
If you’d like to be among the first to learn of news related to my upcoming releases and book events, please subscribe to my newsletter Betty’s Broadside. And by the way, I'll send out a newsletter only when the "occasion" warrants, so don't worry about me bombarding your inbox.
As always, if you'd like to comment on my writing or contact me about speaking to a group, please feel free to send me an email or use any of the social media links provided at the upper left. Or check out my upcoming appearances in the left sidebar and come meet me in person. I look forward to hearing from my readers no matter the situation.
Thanks for stopping by!